Welcome to the Summer 2013 issue of Stone Path Review! with a focus on images – photography and drawings – and poetry.
This issue’s featured artist is photographer Ben Coffman and includes an an interview, along with a selection of his photography.
- Breakfast in Bed, by Brendan Sullivan
- Thought Surfing, by Changming Yuan
- From a Spill at the Broken Hill, by Les-Wicks
- Gun, by Peycho Kanev
- The Mass, by Peycho Kanev
- Driftwood, by Tricia Knoll
- Patterns on the Shore, by Tricia Knoll
PHOTOGRAPHY & DRAWINGS