Welcome to the Spring 2013 issue of Stone Path Review!
This issue’s featured artist is Regina Bou and includes an an interview, along with poetry, short stories, and photography. As April is National Poetry Month, we are including selections from various writers from different centuries and cultures.
- Interview with Regina Bou, featured artist.
- Signs, by Debbie Crawford
- Primrose, by Kenneth Pobo
- Oceans, by Pete Armetta
- You are Tired, by Rachel Dacus
- Seeking, by Regina Bou
- Submersion, by Thomas Zimmerman
- Dark, by Valentina Cano
- In the hush after truth, by Don Cellini
- Flowers, by Aaron Bowen
NATIONAL POETRY MONTH
- My Father’s Closet, by D. Nurkse
- Dawn, by Arthur Rimbaud
- Narrow Road to the Interior, by Matsuo Basho
- To Spring and Night, by William Blake
- Liminal, by Joshua Kryah
- Dawn Stanzas, by Thomas R. Smith
- Solitude Late at Night in the Woods, by Robert Bly
- Cartoon Physics, part 1, by Nick Flynn
- One Robe, One Bowl, by Ryokan
- Cartoon Physics, part 2, by Nick Flynn
- Two poems by Andres Breton