Welcome to the 8th issue of Stone Path Review, which marks the closure of our second year of publishing. What started out as a simple idea with no long-term plan has become an extension of our passion and appreciation of the arts. We look forward to the third year and beyond and will rollout other media following the goals and mission of Stone Path Review. We also hope to have a release party in the near future. Please follow our blog or on Facebook for more information and announcements.
Thank you to our readers and artist who trust your work with us. We would not be here without you.
This issue’s featured artist is writer Kevin Zepper and includes an interview, along with a selection of his poetry.
- Changing Paths, an Introduction by William Ricci
- Interview with Kevin Zepper, featured artist
- The Sound of Dissolution, by A.J. Huffman
- Ghost Wind, by Bradley Hamlin
- A Maple Tree in Winter, by Craig Steele
- Waves Ease the Shore, by Don Cellini
- The Final Pestilence of Pandora, by James Valvis
- Botany, by Kevin Zepper
- Wrestling the Void, by Milton P. Ehrlich
- Wish, by Ryan Bermuda
PHOTOGRAPHY & DRAWINGS